Thursday, June 19, 2008

I turned in my key today. That key and I have been through a lot together. Sundays at school. The times I was running down the hall scared as i left because it was dark. The evenings/mornings I would sneak in to set up for as sub. It's been on my key chain 4 years...and now it's not. I'm probably oversentimentalizing (is that a word?) my key...but it's the only part that I cried about as I handed it in to Mary. It's final.
Dawn, I think I might take you up on storing my school things in your basement. What does July 18th look like for you? :)

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Megan, I have worked and worked trying to get this sent. I do not know yet whether it is correct. I am sad about you turning in your keys but I do know that this is a big and a good opportunity for you. I will miss your fun and happy face but plan on conversing often. Life is good when all are around you. Good Luck