Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm here!

Dawn and I are at our week long computer class. Supposively we're going to be on the list to get a smart board...who knows how long that will be!
If you've never been to downtown Excelsior Springs, you need to make a little visit. You could stay at the Elms Resort. Anyway...it's crazy. There are all one way streets and no real turns...you could just go around and around for hours and hours. And the building we were supposed to go to today for our meeting...well, it had two addresses online. Dawn went to the first one (I gave her the address) and evidentally it had been sold a year ago. Then I used the other address i had and entered it on the Garmin my friend Bob loaned me. And oh my goodness, I'm a believer in Garmin now! I think I might need to put that on my christmas list. Especially navigating to new places like I am currently.
If you don't have a little user name so you can leave comments, you need to get one:) I just helped Dawn create one.
Here's what you do...
1. Click on "comments" under the post you want to comment on.
2. If you already have a gmail/google address, type that in as your identity. Otherwise click on the option in blue to "create" an identiy.
3. Enter an existing email address (like your school email or other frequently checked email).
4. Set up the rest of your account.
5. Use your new identity to comment on the post. If you want to post your own things, use the comment option as well and others can respond to it.

We're going to use this to keep in touch...so get an account:)
Dawn and I send our love:)

P.s. I dumped half of my UHAUL worth of stuff off in my new classroom Friday. Yay! It's a really nice room. It's a little bit consoling since I'm missing out on the new room thing in b-town. I"ll post pictures when I organize a little bit. Right now I'm unpacking my apartment-whew!

1 comment:

avanderen said...

Hey girls. I just wanted to give you an update on what's going on at the school. Deanna, Sarah and I went up there today (1st) and they are just now waxing our floors. We won't be able to get in until the 8th at the earliest. Uh!! I'm sooo stressed! You are definetly blessed to already be in your rooms. We had a meeting a couple weeks ago and we really missed you guys. Hope that all is well and you are looking forward to a new school year! Love, Angie